If you are interested in working with us please see current opportunities below. Send your most recent CV to email@example.com indicating the opportunity you are interested in.
The following volunteering opportunities are available and may lead to full or part-time paid work.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, results driven Fundraising Manager to help to ensure that we raise enough funds to run our projects.
Nashat empowers communities, guided by its vision of self-determination and the values of development and human rights. It fosters an environment where cultures are respected, and organisations within these communities are free to pave the way for their own development.
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for managing Nashat’s relationship with trust and foundations as well as potential major donors, regional and international proposals and corporate sponsors.
The role involves identifying new Trust, Foundation, Grant and Corporate funders and stewarding those already identified; researching appropriate Nashat’s projects that meet funding criteria; writing compelling and transparent bid applications and filing accurate reports and financial accounts in a timely manner.
• engage with Programme Manager and others to obtain information needed in order to properly complete funding applications.
• identify and maximise any funding opportunities.
• lead on ensuring that grant applications are finalised and submitted in a timely manner and meet the required criteria.
• complete funding bids to support delivering the right to self determination projects as set out in the recommendation letter.
• undertake proactive, responsive and accurate research on prospects and potential sources of funding on core right to self-determination projects such as Research, Publishing, Nashat’s Projects..
• help manage Project Workers (Volunteers) and identify their workload related to fundraising.
• working with the Director and Programmer Manager and colleagues, assist in making applications to Trusts and Foundations.
• maintain effective communications so as to work as a team.
• provide a brief email at the end of each week to summarise work undertaken and progresses. Review meeting at the end of each month to discuss fundraising pipeline and progress report outlining where we are with funders.
To join us in this role you’ll need to have…
• Proven experience of exceeding targets
• Excellent ability to motivate and influence people
• Strong networking skills and proven ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
• Demonstrative ability to effectively manage budgets and multi-tasking to meet tight deadlines
• Flexibility and willingness to travel where needed to support events
• Confident in curating a variety of proposals and reports
• Excellent time management experience to control and develop your own pipeline and portfolios
The fundraising manager can work at our Croydon offices or home-based during the Covid-19 outbreak until further notice from the government. Please send us a copy of your CV with a cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Your Cover Letter should outline your interest and explain how you meet the roles criteria with clear track of records in fundraising, i.e please explain past leadership activities in fundraising with direct and clear references to the methodologies and achievements and quantitative as well as qualitative examples. Currently on-line initial interviews are being arranged.
Hours: Full time 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday (Flexibility required to work weekends, bank holidays and additional hours)
Salary: Competitive and based on knowledge, skills & experience
Nashat is looking for a talented and experienced Studio Audio Engineer (Producer desirable) to join the team on a rotating shift pattern. The ideal applicant will be hard working, conscientious, and diligent with excellent communication skills and an ability to work efficiently making best use of the resources available.
- Industry experience as a Sound Engineer operating within a live production environment
- Knowledgeable about complex electrical equipment including soundboards, equalisers, microphones, recording equipment, mixing consoles and editing software
- Ensuring the delivery of the highest quality sound and communications service
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Innovative and professional sound applications and facilities.
- Analytical skills enabling the ability to assess daily shows needs
- Possessing good organisation, communication and problem solving skills
- Have a good eye and ear for detail
- Good communication and listening skills
- Able to distinguish and deliver the sound that a producer is trying to achieve
- Deliver the utmost sound capability and quality
- Minimum of 2 years previous relevant experience
- A degree, HND (higher national diploma) or vocational qualification in a subject such as sound technology, sound engineering, physics, electrical engineering or media production, will be particularly valuable.
Submit an updated CV with a profile picture and cover letter to email@example.com stating why you would be suitable for this role.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the U.K
- Only successful applicants will be contacted
Other things you can do to help us
Jobs & Careers
- Shop with us online or in store regularly
- Spread the word through word-of-mouth
- Help us with our marketing and promotion
- Share on social media
- Support our fundraising
- Attend our events
- Get involved
- Share your skills and experience
- Deliver a workshop
- Joint Venture
- Suggestions and feedback